Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome to my new and improved blog, Keaton's Kind Creations

I've decided to totally re-create my blog! I've been terrible about updating Keaton's Kitchen. In fact, I've totally abandoned it. It's been over a year and a half since my last post, and SO much has changed in that time. My interests, passions and life as a whole. I've decided to strengthen my relationship with God, make my dreams a reality and experience this wonderful life to the fullest. So with a changed life, comes a changed blog.

The biggest change in my life is that I'm pregnant! Van, my fiance (another big change!) and I are expecting a son, Gavin, on January 8th. I'm ecstatic, but also a bit of a nervous wreck, like any first time mom! Also, I just moved into my very own condo, and I am loving being Miss Susie Homemaker!

I decided culinary school just wasn't my thing. I still love to cook, and always will, but I realized that it isn't something I want to do for the rest of my life. My interest has shifted from cooking to creating all-natural beauty and cleaning products as well as making jewelry. I love what I do!

I recently started selling body scrubs and polymer clay necklaces at a store in Hayward, Wisconsin, called Glassy Lady. I also have another boutique lined up that will be carrying my creations very soon! So yes, big, BIG changes!

This blog will be a place to share my love for DIY projects, specifically beauty and cleaning products, home decor, and also my experiences as a 20 year old mom-to-be and brand new homemaker. I hope you enjoy what you read here, and hope you can find something to take away from it. I invite you to follow my journey on this new life of mine!

Best Wishes,
Keaton

No comments:

Post a Comment